Urban Terror Forums: How does it compare to ET? (New Player Downloading Now) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How does it compare to ET? (New Player Downloading Now) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gorguruga Icon

• Account: gorguruga

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:43 AM

Hey guys how does Urban Terror compare to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (ET)? I'm downloading it now and probably gonna try it tonight. Played ET for years and still come back to it every few months- it's still a fun game to play if you find a good server with live players. I think I heard about Urban Terror before some years ago but never downloaded it until now.. Just typed in Google "games similar to Enemy Territory" and it came up along with Dirty Bomb (which I've never played either). Any ET players here too?

#2 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:02 PM

I played ET a loooong time ago (20 years? wait, no, technically not possible; but you get my point :-) ).

I enjoyed UrT more due to it being faster paced and it's "verticality": I just was blown away (back then) to be able to jump walls and climb stuff. Still incredible fond memories.

It feels / plays very different but it's similar in spirit of old games how they work, the engine (afaik?) is very similar, etc.

Hope you enjoy it :-)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942