Urban Terror Forums: Trying to fix my old icy map, having a problem with textures. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trying to fix my old icy map, having a problem with textures. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cplus Icon

• Account: cplus

Posted 18 January 2020 - 06:49 AM

Hi, I'm C+ but I used to go as RageQuit and when I did I made an icy map called black icy. The map never really worked in multiplayer and I'm currently trying to fix it. I was never really that good at mapping in the first place, but I feel like if I simplify the map a bit I can get it to work.

Anyway, the issue I'm having is with textures. When I compile in radiant myshaders are't working. I have all of the textures in the proper folder and all of my shaders point to the right place. In radiant the images show up with a green border, so it is recognizing that they have shaders applied to them. My basepath is set to q3ut4...I'm lost. I've tried flushing the shaders, tried converting the images to .jpg, I've tried a "pure" .map file and a .map I decompiled from .bsp. I've googled and found some other people with my problem, but no answer.

I tried re-installing radiant, but now when I try a -vis compile I get an error message about the .prt file not being there and when I compile with just -meta the shaders still don't work.

Here is the shader for my floor that is still shiny, but not slick or nodamage

textures/house/11floor
{
q3map_lightImage textures/house/11floor.tga
qer_editorImage textures/house/11floor.tga
surfaceparm nodamage
surfaceparm slick
{
map textures/house/11floor.tga
}
{
map $lightmap
blendFunc GL_DST_COLOR GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_ALPHA
rgbGen identity
}
{
map textures/house/htint.tga
tcGen environment
blendFunc GL_DST_COLOR GL_SRC_COLOR
}
}

I don't know, I'm out of ideas, any help would be much appreciated.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942