• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Banned Rate Topic: -----

Risen from the Ashes rf

#1 User is offline   erleffew Icon

• Account: erleffew

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:58 PM

I can't get back into this server. Maybe Isaporpanol thinks I deliberately kill my on team mates. It's just that sometimes they get in the way and it happens. I have had quite a few on here deliberately kill me but I don't go around on the site killing my on teammates because I don't want to get kicked. I try my best to avoid killing my own teammates. I am not sure I have been banned I just know the server wont load into the game.

#2 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 25 January 2020 - 05:00 PM

I have been playing 9 years now and this is the first time I have been banned from a server. I don't cheat never have. So Isopropanol I really feel like you need to give me an explanation as to why you banned me. There are only a few servers on here that have players and yours is one of them. Excuse me for accidentally killing my own teammates when they get in the way if that is your reason. If not please take me of ban list so I can play. Thank you if you do or choose not to:

#3 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:59 PM

You will have a way better chance of getting a response by pming the server owner. Either check out the server info or find them directly on here. You can also try out the official discord server.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#5 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:36 PM

View Postisopropanol, on 25 January 2020 - 08:55 PM, said:

Your IP changed and your getting caught in the VPN banlist. Did you start using a VPN or is this new IP your regular IP?

It wasn't your actions on the server.

For now I whitelisted you so you can get in.

This is my regular IP. I did have to reset my Router the other day and my IP might have changed. If so it hasn't affected any of the other servers on here just yours. Thanks for getting back with me so quickly.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:41 PM

I tried to get on the server just now. The Mod loads then says awaiting snapshot and just sits there not doing anything but waiting and waiting.

#7 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:50 PM

I logged into my router and there was a vpn passthrough enabled in the settings and I disabled it. My wife must have done that. Whatever you can do to get me back into the server will be appreciated.

#8 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:54 PM

When I try to play it does the same thing it does when you've been kicked and try to get back into the game just sits there awaiting screenshot.

This post has been edited by erleffew: 26 January 2020 - 03:56 PM

#10 User is offline   erleffew Icon

Posted 26 January 2020 - 06:49 PM

I am able to get in now thanks very much. Have a great day.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942