Urban Terror Forums: getting band on Risen From Ashes for ISP being vpn - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

getting band on Risen From Ashes for ISP being vpn Rate Topic: -----

Tired of being band for having a VPN isp

#1 User is offline   erleffew Icon

• Account: erleffew

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:00 AM

I keep getting banned on Risen From Ashes for having a VPN IP address when I am not using a VPN. My ISP is Fiber Optics my IP address is different sometimes when I log in. So because of that Risen From Ashes bans me. My ISP is constantly changing IP's. I have no control over that. Risen From ashes is the only server on here that VPN bans me. It is very annoying constantly dealing with this issue over and over when I shouldn't have to.I am to the point that if this issue can't be fixed I will never return to Risen From Ashes again and that's a shame seeing as I like playing the Maps on RFA . Someone can fix this they just have to take the time to do it. Please someone that has the ability take care of this problem for me. Thanks kindly

TheTerminator

#2 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:22 AM

You can reach us much faster here... https://discord.gg/v4fzvK9

I think I've fixed your problem. You should be able to log in.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942