Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Please Help - unknown hit artifact Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DankRider Icon

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:10 PM

Anytime a there is a shot made by myself and or others I see a gray semi transparent box at the site of impact roughly half the size of a player, even if hit on my avatar. I did recently update window 10 to build 10.0.18363, and updated my Nvidia drivers for my Nvidia GTX970 to 452.06 when the issue manifested.

Trouble shooting that I have done so far
- Tried a new build of URT complete with a clean untouched config and autoexe
- Installed a couple other Nvidia driver to include the previously working driver prior to the Windows update.

Computer Specs
- Windows 10 64 Pro
- Intel Core I7 @ 3.70GHz
- RAM 32GB Duel Core @ 1599
- Graphix Nvidia GeForce GTX970

My Thoughts
- the latest Nvidia drivers installation, installed GeForce Experience that has a graphical overlay. I did uninstall it, restarted my comp, used a new UrT config and Autoexe, but the problem persisted. - This might have been a user error as I question if somehow the GeForce Experience may have not been completely uninstalled. The reason I mention this is, I am at a loss and in need of assistance

If anyone has some thoughts regarding this anomaly, I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance.

Not sure how to post a picture as most links are deemed unacceptable.

This post has been edited by DankRider: 20 September 2020 - 09:12 PM

#2 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:59 PM

Have you tried a more modern client like the m9 one?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942