• You cannot reply to this topic

What I want in Urban Terror

#1 User is offline   BrTk Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: brtk
  • Main tag: POL&

Posted 26 September 2020 - 11:11 AM

Hello, there is some proposition about new UrT from my site:

-Remove tacgoogles - there is no sense to stay with googles and have advantage against rest players,

-Remove item extra ammo - we don't need this.

-Remove sound of change weapon (don't ask me why, just do it).

-Let's make picking up weapons from the ground by key (remove autopicking ammo from the ground to ur actual weapon and don't change drop weapon to ground sound).

-Remove upper notification with hitlogs, hitsound (Yes, I understand that a lot of players using it (I also use this), but in my opinion hitlogs is making BIG advantage for situations when enemies using smokes grenades, guys it's a legal wallhack lol. I'm fine with "kill sound".

-Reduction of medding up medkit ( for example 1 player with medkit can heal ~100hp for a once round), after this change there won't be situation when 1 player can medup all 4 teammates for 90hp and greater responsibility to use medkit.

-Greater bonuses for hits in the head - the hits in the helmet should be nerfed - greater damage from any weapon.

- Let's make SR8 great again,
Helmet, kevlar, Groin - 100%,
Upper legs - 80%,
Lower legs and hands 70% and a little faster reload? :)

- Pistols they were always too strong...
What about to make greater recoil for pistols? Let's make more competitive game.

-Let's make point/cash for picking weapon? Who would like to see 5v5 aim skilled pistol round in UrT? Yes, of course me.

- Matchmaker, I'm sure that you see MM in new UrT - with a "rank system".

- UrT is fun over realism and this game is your HOBBY project of course I understand that, that's why I'm posting as player with +10 years experience of playing Urban Terror in competitive mode. There is more things I would like to change, but in the first post I've listed the most important in my opinion, if you show interest in my opinion I'm always here to help the developers and community.

Greetings.

This post has been edited by BrTk: 26 September 2020 - 11:24 AM

#2 User is offline   nano Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nano
  • Main tag: snc.

Posted 26 September 2020 - 11:38 AM

i can translate = make urt closer to cs

#4 User is offline   Glassjan Icon

• Account: glassjan

Posted 05 June 2022 - 02:23 PM

Copy / Paste aut, key will be extremlly helpful.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942