Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

need good servers Rate Topic: -----

public servers are full of fodder and abusive admins

#1 User is offline   51c4m0r3 Icon

• Account: 51c4m0r3

Posted 02 November 2020 - 10:52 PM

Hello all I am a long time player that has been out of the loop for most of the past decade.
I am not the best but I outshoot most. The problems arise from trying to play on public servers. I get kicked for no apparent reason other than outperforming the fodder or I'll get switched from the losing team to the winning team just as im about to pull my team into the lead. What I find on these public servers is most players are butt hurt fodder and not only is this boring as there is no challenge but it is frustrating to continually get kicked or switched to the winning team. I always use auto join. I also notice that most public servers have bans on certain weapons, most frustratingly the sr-8. I usually play with the g-36 but switch to the sr-8 sometimes. In the event that I manage to actually play a couple maps without getting team switched or kicked it is still incredibly boring because my team wins in a landslide even when I am the only one with a positive k/d. I have a stable network connection and a HP DL360P that is specced pretty well that is my gaming rig and I am not opposed to running my own server but noone ever joins when I do. I would run it 24/7 if I could get consistent players. Long and short, I want some decent servers to play on (I prefere TDM, FFA, Survivor but am open to any game mode even CTF)if this means running my own server fine but I would need some decent players interested in playing on a regular basis to justify bothering. I am currently in western kansas and google.com pings out at 30-35 ms. I do not enjoy playing above 100ms.

#2 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 03 November 2020 - 04:45 AM

https://www.urbanter...rs/list/?n=play

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942