Urban Terror Forums: Maybe this could be a good Idea for UrT 5 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maybe this could be a good Idea for UrT 5

#1 User is offline   Zenby Icon

• Account: zenby

Posted 12 May 2021 - 06:24 PM

Hello everyone!, I'm an old player for UrT, I'm playing Urban Terror since 2009.
Maybe could be possible see the Idea of reset old clans?, I mean theres a lot of clans that isn't more actived, and with UrT5 if you launch it in Steam, many people go to come the game. The problem here is, the tag! because there a limited tag possibilities, so if new members come to play and want to create a clan and make a tag they will have troubles. All tags that for the most common name clans are already in use. You can create a clan with similar name to another but the tag it's not possible for used because it's already exists.
Maybe can see the possibilitie of make a votation if reset or no the clans, and make a post or page where the clans leaders communicate to conserve they clan if there still active. Because I know clan with leaders and sub leaders aus since 5 years ago...in short words "Finished Clans".
Please see this possibilitie and make a votation with the people that still playing the game. This will be convenient when UrT 5 will be launched.

Thank you so much! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Zenby: 12 May 2021 - 06:26 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942