Urban Terror Forums: Pausing youtube history might not be a good idea - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pausing youtube history might not be a good idea Rate Topic: -----

turns out youtube i not so good videosharing site

#1 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 02 May 2021 - 02:51 PM

It can result in losing your account which is what happend to me those days. Last Friday as I needed to find a very specific video in my youtube archive I was very surprised to find that I don't have an account any more. Apparently if you don't have recent watch history active or you don't log in/out everytime and don't have uploaded videos makes your account to look like as if it is inactive/unused to them. They don't even bother to warn you or ask if you are using your account nor sending email nor any kind of other notifications.

So in short don't do my mistake and to be certain you will have acc tomorrow it might be a good idea to upload some bullshit video just to have something there as a placeholder even if you don't have a desire to upload videos to youtube.

#3 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 04 May 2021 - 11:50 AM

I upped an old but hard to find WW2 movie on mine. Camp on Blood Island (Public Domain). 375,690 views since Jan 19, 2018. It's been keeping my channel alive since I barely use it. Youtube had to turn the comments off...

This post has been edited by drunkrabbit: 04 May 2021 - 11:52 AM

#4 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:05 PM

Keeping in mind that youtube is not as good videosharing site as one could wish it might be a good idea to upload the said videos in other sites as well. And despite that I didn't uploaded anything to youtube doesn't mean I have no experience of doing so elsewhere (approximately a decade ago). And sometimes videos break immediately after upload or in a week or two or after they updated the site software.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942