• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Q&A Feedback - Part 4 Rate Topic: -----

#2 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 25 July 2021 - 08:15 PM

View PostNeon, on 24 July 2021 - 05:25 PM, said:

Will we be able to create our own maps and release them?

Members of the community will be able to continue creating their own maps for Urban Terror…

Is "Members of the community" something special or am I just reading too much into words and the answer to this question is just "Yes, you can!"?! :)

thx

#3 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 25 July 2021 - 08:54 PM

View Postrfx, on 25 July 2021 - 08:15 PM, said:

Is "Members of the community" something special or am I just reading too much into words and the answer to this question is just "Yes, you can!"?! :)

The answer is "Yes, you can!". You can even start with UE map development right now, you just wont have access to the mapping plugin providing the UrT specific features.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#4 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 26 July 2021 - 12:38 PM

Awesome, thank you for clarification!

After playing UrT on and off for almost 20 years now, I'm truly excited what the future brings. No rush for me currently, as I've to wait until kids are old enough to not be so much daily work anymore before I can think about mapping =)

#5 User is offline   Oishichan Icon

• Account: oishichan

Posted 27 July 2021 - 06:35 AM

i don't know

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Ronaldlee Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ronaldlee

Posted 28 July 2021 - 12:03 AM

View PostNeon, on 24 July 2021 - 05:25 PM, said:

[text]news 559[/text]

What is the ALPHA release date?
If you don't know, then what is the target projected release date?

#8 User is offline   Krama Icon

• Account: krama

Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:57 PM

Why not organize a crowdfunding to finance the project and pay the developers so that they can work on the game while being paid a minimum. This would also accelerate the development of the game, i think

#9 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 10 August 2021 - 02:51 PM

I remember when I started playing this game back in 2008, lot's of players and everybody was willing to teach others about the game. Whole jump maps were showed to me, icy jump maps, positions in frag maps to own other players.
That was the strong suit of this game I.M.O. The community is always non-toxic and friendly. This helps grow the community and sparks interest in the game for new players. That is what I hope the new game will be like once again in a major way.

With the right marketing on social media and help from everybody who is willing, this should be possible to give the new game a bump start. A lot of players who used to play the game are going to try it and I think are also going to start mapping once again. This will add to the game and I hope it will snowball and keep growing.

Can't wait for the game to be launched on steam, but one question, are people going to be able to host servers like how it is now?

#10 User is offline   wutangspawncamper Icon

Posted 17 August 2021 - 09:16 PM

View Postkillspree, on 10 August 2021 - 02:51 PM, said:

I remember when I started playing this game back in 2008, lot's of players and everybody was willing to teach others about the game. Whole jump maps were showed to me, icy jump maps, positions in frag maps to own other players.
That was the strong suit of this game I.M.O. The community is always non-toxic and friendly. This helps grow the community and sparks interest in the game for new players. That is what I hope the new game will be like once again in a major way.

With the right marketing on social media and help from everybody who is willing, this should be possible to give the new game a bump start. A lot of players who used to play the game are going to try it and I think are also going to start mapping once again. This will add to the game and I hope it will snowball and keep growing.

Can't wait for the game to be launched on steam, but one question, are people going to be able to host servers like how it is now?

Well said!

BABYMETAL - aka =WuTang=SpawnCamper - aka automiss.sys.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942