• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Q&A Feedback - Part 4 Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 01 January 2022 - 10:21 AM

I certainly don't remember 2008 there to be many campers, let alone such having good times ingame. As for how friendly the community is, it is very friendly especially for spreading misconceptions and stereotypes that usually are very far from what actually happens.
I have wondered a lot of times if a lot of the people here have even played the game itself...

Do you remember ''Daily Nade''?

How sad it is gone, eh? I don't share that sentiment.

I have such ''nice memories'' of it. Like the advice to turn off enhanced mouse movement to have better control of your aim. By doing so I destroyed completely my aiming, for months tried to achieve that ''better aiming''. I did then tried to turn on enhanced mouse movement and I got bad aiming no matter on or off for a very long time. Eventually, it recovered, yet it didn't get as good as it was in the beginning...
Thank you very much Engine!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I personally would like to have recommended requirements which are much more useful.
If you barely run UrT you not really playing the actual UrT. The same goes if you cannot provide a proper internet connection.
fortnite is just a garbage game. Did epic make you recommend their game, hmm? Doesn't sound like the nicest people to deal with.
It would be nice to have more freedom than under id, for instance, putting an end to the stupid modded servers that didn't even put [MOD] in the title as they've been asked. Or the vandalizing of assets and putting custom skins that honestly look like shit.
s
And how does for instance running the newest Unreal Tournament in 144 fps compared to what is expected for URT?
Would UrT support 640x480 resolution?
Also, I am curious if Unreal Engine 4 is good enough for projectiles. And finally, all guns stop being railguns. According to what I've seen on my machine just something like 70/80% of the trajectory of the projectiles is visible. Perhaps because UT4 is in pre-alpha stage or is it an engine thing? I got to say I didn't manage to have rock-solid 144 fps all the time, is it because it is in pre-alpha or it could be me. However, that pre-alpha in terms of fps stability, as well as visualization projectiles (or perhaps it is just fps drops and there is nothing wrong with projectiles if tested under ideal conditions?), are much better than in bethesda's new quake that sometimes I cannot see projectiles at all and it is supposed to be finished game unlike UT4...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942