• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

map Evil Circus

kicked for a bug in the map, said I was wallhacking

#21 User is offline   Thunderhawk Icon

• Account: thunderhawk

Posted 14 December 2021 - 11:07 PM

Just logged in and banned again.. Went on Discord since our last chat there and found I am again banned for something I did not do. I am dumbfounded as to who is posting under my name. I did send Discord an email, I got as a response: talk to a rep, with no more info.. That went no where. You seem to have the influence on Discord as to wtf is going on.. Like I said, I have not used Discord since our last chat and went to play on the server and banned again.. WOW..

Only way to solve this issue is to find the persons IP address they are logging in from and tracing it that way. I am tired of being hacked by some person.. Worst part is I have no clue who it is or why they targeted me.

I have no reason to spam anyone or anything. I just log into the server, get my ass kicked and than leave. I only went on Discord in the first place to see what it was about.. I installed it and left.. Was not sure what I was doing etc..

Just tired of this being banned for no reason. If you cannot look into it, please find someone who can!

#22 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 15 December 2021 - 05:45 PM

It's very simple. The Discord account was spamming a link to a Discord/ Steam hax site. As per instructions from Discord we reported it with the valid information they requested. As Discord has told you... Talk to a rep.

#23 User is offline   Thunderhawk Icon

• Account: thunderhawk

Posted 17 December 2021 - 02:04 AM

I did one better, I download all my online Discord activity and found many entries from MOSCOW with IP addresses etc. Well I have confirmed it was not me. If I could send you the activity log you could see for yourself. 45.86.1.166, 46.8.15.249 and 188.130.129.128 are 3 I puled from the log. Besides of course my own IP [removed]! Hope this helps out some how!

This post has been edited by Iye: 17 December 2021 - 04:25 AM
Reason for edit: For your own sake, dont post your IP on a public forum

#24 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 01 January 2022 - 09:32 AM

Being tolerant of intolerable things is western bullshit.
When you got a cheater whining for being simply kicked, kicked instead of permanently banned.
And players that are legit got kicked all the time, not to mention being banned for 1-2 days as something normal in many servers.

As finally got banned, the said ban got quickly removed just because the cheater cried publicly, and quite pathetically at that.
The rest of the topic the drama of the cheater's ban on some stupid chat service got discussed. Over-glorified chat service that is like any other chat service.
As if it is more important than Urban Terror itself. A chat service that got used for spreading
cheats and malicious links spam.

''If it was someone using your name, you should be able to log onto our Discord.''
Because a lot of people are dying to impersonate a cheater of some small unpopular videogame.
And lying is sooooooooooo uncommon for cheaters.
Naiveness is off the roof.

And isn't cheating a form of lying?

I have the feeling that if the conversation goes on and the cheater continues with the asslicking he will be soon the newest admin of whatever Urban Terror server he got caught cheating on.
It is like a pointless soap opera (pretty much every soap opera in existence), a soap opera that takes 1 345 231 episodes the simplest kin of something to happen.
And after the showcase of such cheater tolerance, it is not hard to see how one could lost
interest in that server.

Sure, it is your server and you can do whatever you wish with it.

It is about how things work. Servers are yours, players on them are not.
I've seen good servers, servers that you can have good performance go for nothing else, but
fancy administration. Playing on a server that got random rules depending on the mood of each and every admin is not exactly something that is able to hold players for long.
If you wish you can make it an insane asylum for cheaters.
Around ten years ago I got the suggestion that it will be nice to have servers to force cheaters to ''play'' on as regular players are not allowed. This is an incredibly stupid idea obviously (or at least I considered it commonsense of being obvious) and no cheater will stay on such a server. For cheating is intended to give you
an unfair advantage over others. Surprise!
Explaining yourself to a cheater as if you are a schoolgirl doesn't sound like the ideal for an admin. On the contrary, it shows weakness more than anything.

Again
it is your server.The decision is yours.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942