Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestion: Leg Armor

#1 User is offline   Gwoxer Icon

• Account: gwoxer

Posted 21 November 2021 - 09:49 AM

Hey!
I'm just an irregular UT player and I don't follow the forum. But just as a quick suggestion, feel free to use or ignore this:

I would like to see leg armor in the game. It doesn't have to reduce incoming damage but the injury that slows you down. I wouldn't mind if it takes up two item slots, if you think it would be overpowered. But I feel like leg hits are currently too powerful, especially in CTF mode.

I just feel like the immobility caused by leg hits hinder a proper actual difference between experienced and new players. I often feel like it's a disadvantage to go for headshots as an immobile player dies a lot quicker. And new players often go for leg and body shots.

I might check into the topic in the next days, otherwise I will be irresponsible in that regard and just leave the rest to you, as I am not active in this forum.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942