Urban Terror Forums: I miss SkeetShots! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I miss SkeetShots! Rate Topic: -----

It was ages since I played skeetshots and I seriously miss them!

#1 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 25 January 2022 - 10:25 AM

Since in last version of game I do not see anymore SkeetShots, I really hope from time to time someone will put it on?
Also since SR8 servers are quite less active, that can impact on sniper skills eventually.
I do have training ground on other games, but Urban Terror is perfect game for training sniper and other skills.
For sore reason my demo's didnt work, and its only video I did not manage to put on my youtube channel.
Hope I will have one more chance to film something on that map, to put on youtube.
That map rounded me as a player a lot.

#2 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 26 January 2022 - 01:11 PM

https://www.urbanter....148.126:27964/

#3 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 30 January 2022 - 12:21 PM

Like SR8 was ever accurate. It is funny how many decades passed and slow-eyed folks haven't noticed. And of course, you cannt blame the newbie since old players didnt notice for so long time. I got the funny feeling that they will never figure itb y themselves.

#4 User is offline   Williamserna Icon

Posted 28 March 2022 - 02:39 AM

I love this song, pretty badass tho

#5 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 08 April 2022 - 12:43 PM

Years can come and go, but most people will hardly understand how fast Urban Terror is and dominant for gaming skills compared to any other game. Including how fluid gameplay is comparing to any other new game (especially in aiming), when I aim in Urban Terror in fluid server, you know your hit will end where you aim. In most games you can not say so. It is also because how good optimized it is. I will not even talk how sr8 and sniping servers can improve sniping over the top. Btw modern games are so predictable and shallow, that is why I mostly stick to old games.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 08 April 2022 - 12:44 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942