• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What future*? Rate Topic: -----

What futur?

#11 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 22 December 2022 - 08:59 PM

I'm not sure what can be done about it. You can't really blacklist servers because there are too many because that is not fair, people (including you and me) pay out of our own pocket to host what we think people might enjoy. If we are not happy with player count we can stop paying and take our servers down but we cannot force other server owners out of the pool.

I've been really critical (bordering on abusive and getting a timeout/ban here on the forums) of the dev team many years ago for their actions and how slow they are. I know it's frustrating. We cant force people to play an old game and we make a personal choice to host servers.

You could always donate what (if any) is left of your donations after server bills are paid for and hope that helps speed things up on the URT5 side of things.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942