Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NULL poly shader - Orange screen Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Connor84 Icon

• Account: connor84

Posted 24 March 2022 - 02:03 PM

Recently when starting UrT, instead of the happy blue and black screen, it is orange. Joining a server, the maps are fine, but press esc and the menu options at the top are still orange. I deleted my old ".q3a" and "UrbanTerror43" folders and replaced it with older ones I had backed up. Things were fine for a few days, but now the problem has re-occured.

When on a map I hit the console and it repeats this same message for at least full screen (maybe more):
WARNING: RE_AddPolyToScene: NULL poly shader

I haven't seen this message otherwise, so I imagine it is related to the orange effect of the title screen and interface.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 24 March 2022 - 03:08 PM

I assume that this is caused by a map you have downloaded, which would explain why it went away after you effectively cleared your download folder and reappeared after some time.

I dont think there is anything you can do about this, it would be a problem with the map and its shaders. If you find out which map is causing it, you can ofc just delete it after you finished playing it (and restart the game).

Maybe there is a config or engine solution to it though, but i dont know of any.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942