Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror does'nt work on my Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror does'nt work on my Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Slayer1984

Posted 21 May 2022 - 12:05 AM

Hello everyone! I've tried to find on the forum something about my issue but I didn't find nothing, so, I ask sorry if there is already the topic and I didn't succeed to find it.
Well, the following problem is this: I've tried to play Urban Terror from my Ubuntu 20.04 copy but it doesn't work. I've also tried to update my OS but nothing happens, I've tried to download the game file (1,5 GB circa) making the Linux file "executable" but nothing. I've also tried to install the game from the Ubuntu software center, it installs the game but the game doesn't work anyway, so, now I'm forced to play the game under Windows 7 (supported no more as we know). I've tried to install another game just to see what was happening, I've tried to install FlightGear and it works fine under Ubuntu OS. I don't know what to do, can you help me?
I ask sorry about my English, I hope you can understand me.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942