I dont see them in the game, just some empty ones :(

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 27 June 2022 - 07:48 AM

View Postmonstro, on 27 June 2022 - 02:00 AM, said:

I dont see them in the game, just some empty ones :(

Did you try "Get New List"? I see the refresh time is fine so may not add anything.

It could just be the time you play there are very little players, no secret not many players are around and you have bots:no filter which is removing servers with a mix of bots and real players from your results.

If you suspect something is wrong, search all servers instead of just TDM and cross reference it with the results of https://www.urbanter...o/servers/list/

My list looks exactly like yours though when setting the same search, if you disable the bots filter you get a few more servers that have bots but also one or two people on them.

#5 User is offline   monstro Icon

• Account: monstro

Posted 01 July 2022 - 02:01 AM

View PostPureFilth, on 27 June 2022 - 07:48 AM, said:

Did you try "Get New List"? I see the refresh time is fine so may not add anything.

It could just be the time you play there are very little players, no secret not many players are around and you have bots:no filter which is removing servers with a mix of bots and real players from your results.

If you suspect something is wrong, search all servers instead of just TDM and cross reference it with the results of https://www.urbanter...o/servers/list/

My list looks exactly like yours though when setting the same search, if you disable the bots filter you get a few more servers that have bots but also one or two people on them.

Unfortunately, I can't find TDM servers with human players, except some "Monkey Playground TDM" with low gravity, which very boring, and some "DrunkNoobs Eagle 24/7" map with almost no players and only Eagle map.

That's it, no more TDM servers with humans.

This post has been edited by monstro: 01 July 2022 - 02:02 AM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   TheRealFubar Icon

Posted 02 July 2022 - 04:35 PM

There's usually players on [UTF] California TDM

This post has been edited by TheRealFubar: 02 July 2022 - 04:36 PM

#7 User is offline   m4nkeym0nkey Icon

• Account: m4nkeym0nkey
  • Main tag: mud|

Posted 03 July 2022 - 10:16 AM

Monkey's Playground has random gravity. Not always low. Gratefully I have a regular player base so you will find a human to play against in most occasions. And like I said - gravity isn't always low - sometimes it's like walking through mud lol.

It is sad, though, to see this game dying a slow death. I've been playing from the beginning of time. I remember the time when you'd sit on 'awaiting connection' for the elusive free slot.

View Postmonstro, on 01 July 2022 - 02:01 AM, said:

Unfortunately, I can't find TDM servers with human players, except some "Monkey Playground TDM" with low gravity, which very boring, and some "DrunkNoobs Eagle 24/7" map with almost no players and only Eagle map.

That's it, no more TDM servers with humans.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942