Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Indiana Jones 4 RantnRave Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:05 AM

So this has been an on again off again project for what......5 years now.
Frank Darabont who wrote and directed The Shawshank redemption and The Green mile had finished the script for IJ4 3 months ago. Speilberg
loved it, Lucas Didnt. So now its been scrapped and supposedly the writer for Pirates of the carribean is doing it.

I apologize in advance for the George Lucas bashing im going to do. He has become a moron, a soft minded git who has as much story telling
expertise as my senile neighbour who says her van makes a noise that causes her to pea every 15 miles. Have you seen that last 3 movies hes made..............um yeah...........theyre crap!. Hes taken Star Wars and
turned it into a child like michael jackson wet dream. BARF!.

Dont get me wrong Pirates is a great flick, the writer did some great things with the story. But we all know its gonna be Lucas pulling the writers strings to go with what georgy likes. im afraid a Great action adventure movie franchise is gonna get bookended with a kiddie movie.

what do you think

go here to get up to speed http://www.comingsoo...ews.php?id=4080

#2 User is offline   ChainsawBONER (old) Icon

• LocationNH

Posted 23 April 2004 - 03:21 PM

I can't wait for Aliens vs Predators vs Indiana Jones vs John Claude Van Damme vs Uma Thurman hits the theaters.

#3 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 24 April 2004 - 04:00 PM

Your right about Lucas, When he included that irritating Ja Ja Binks CGI in the second one "because he knew it was hated"

The Indiana triology are one of my favorite adventure movie series, I hope they don't mess with the new one to ruin the whole dry wit, dead pan thing our anti hero has going on...

Perhaps It will be called Indiana Jones And the Lost Ally McBeal...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942