Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Auth Name change request. Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Slayer1984

Posted 14 September 2022 - 02:14 AM

Hello everyone! I would like to change my Auth Name "slayer1984" in "Poltergeist" which is my last Name Status in UrT that I can assure I'll never change it in the future about this account. I'm asking to you because I did see it is not possible to change it by me. If you can change the Auth Name "slayer1984" in "Poltergeist" I'll be able to see one name for the Auth Name and the Status Name.
Thank you for reading this and I hope for doing that too.
Cheers!

#3 Guest_Slayer1984

Posted 14 September 2022 - 08:43 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 14 September 2022 - 09:31 AM, said:

Hello,

Unfortunately the auth name "Poltergeist" is already taken by another player. Please let me know if you have another idea for a name and I'll change it.

Hello! Thank you in helping me! I got it! I got a new idea about: is it possible to register the name changing just one letter, something like "Poltergɘist"? I thought to the "e" in reverse which it is also more cool to me than the simple "Poltergeist" with no customizing.

#4 Guest_Slayer1984

Posted 14 September 2022 - 08:53 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 14 September 2022 - 09:31 AM, said:

Hello,

Unfortunately the auth name "Poltergeist" is already taken by another player. Please let me know if you have another idea for a name and I'll change it.

Mmmm, I ask sorry, maybe to use just a special character as different "e" letter it is not the best choice. If you can change it in "Polterg3ist" using the numer "3" as a sort of "e" letter it would be perfect to me too.

Cheers! :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942