Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No sound Windows 11 Rate Topic: -----

sound issue

#1 User is offline   Livinginacabin Icon

Posted 08 December 2022 - 04:08 AM

I recently upgraded to windows 11. I have sound in windows and all other apps but not in urban terror.
I am lost.

#2 User is offline   Livinginacabin Icon

Posted 11 December 2022 - 03:14 AM

Does anyone monitor these forums?
I still have no answer to this problem.

#5 User is offline   Livinginacabin Icon

Posted 12 December 2022 - 04:12 AM

View PostNeon, on 11 December 2022 - 07:46 PM, said:

I found one person who had the same problem, maybe the cause is the same, here is what they said;

When im playing on new monitor sound - urban terror starts normally, when i have connected headphones and another devices selected my urt client has an issue.
I had to turn off another audio devices in windows 11 panel and it started to work again.
My monitor doing sound via displaysound + some another profiles + headphones on jack.
Some random profiles of audio manager destroyed my sound only in urt when I turn off all except displayport audio and jack.

I will give this a try. Thank you for the help. I am not familiar with discord at all. So I will try and remove all other sound drivers except my HDMI sound to my monitor and see what happens.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Livinginacabin Icon

Posted 12 December 2022 - 04:14 AM

I actually use my monitor's sound through my GPU (Nvidia GTX 1070) but I don't have sound anywhere. I have the ASUS Strix 570I motherboard. Maybe I need to contact them to see if they may have some answers.

#7 User is offline   Livinginacabin Icon

Posted 12 December 2022 - 04:27 AM

Well, I went as far as to uninstall everything except one device and I still have no sound. I guess I had a good run. 15 years of UT. I would roll back to Windows 10 but I like 11 much better.
It is weird that everything except UT has sound, even my Steam games.
I have enjoyed playing with you all. I wish I could continue but it seems I won't be able to without sound.
I will check here from time to time to see if anyone has any ideas but I guess for the most part I am done.
It is a sad day for me.

#8 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 22 December 2022 - 09:10 PM

Have you tried running the compatabilty troubleshooter on the urban terror exe? It's usually under the right click menu "Troubleshoot compatability"

#9 User is offline   Lkiks Icon

• Account: lkiks

Posted 26 January 2023 - 04:26 PM

I'm fixed this problem via update sound drivers on my laptop.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942