Urban Terror Forums: Need an idiotproof manual or help for making urt movies - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need an idiotproof manual or help for making urt movies Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   DASPRiD (old) Icon

• LocationKarlsruhe, Germany

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:07 AM

well, i go good with fraps, had no problem the last weeks with it. i think versus the world will be done with fraps. the next movie (when i make another one), will be done with using my 2. pc as capture-station. so i can switch the quake-options a lot higher (maybe full details) and a higher resolution for better zoom effects and still record with 30 or up to 40 fps (well, the more fps, then more you can play around with them after ;)).

-edit-
and, by the way, never had problems with the xvid codec (well, i dont use fucking microsoft media player, more media player classic, nice player :))...

#12 User is offline   XiniX (old) Icon

• LocationDenmark

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:18 AM

could some plz tell me what "fraps" is??

#13 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:26 AM

Im pretty sure google can.

But here we go:

A program that can capture parts of your screen into a movie. So, it just makes a movie of whats going on on your screen. You can use it example while running a urt demo to capture it into an avi.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942