Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A couple of questions Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_exorcism

Posted 27 April 2004 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to know how to do the following:
-keep players on blue only, do not allow them to join red (the bots are on red)
-make it so people can't vote to kick the bots (or have the bot automatically rejoin if it is kicked or dropped)

#2 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 26 April 2004 - 10:46 PM

I have no idea. This sounds like something that has yet to be implemented, and I'm doubtful if it would be.

#3 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 03:17 AM

well...basically i think u can set bots to even up teams (dunno the command tho) and u can also force players to be in a specific team (dont know that command either)

so: if some1 joins a simple (timed) pb script can force the human player to join team red...a bot will join blue then...and so on...

only question is: does that 'force team' command differentiate between bots and humans?

btw: i really know shit about that...so i could be totally wrong with my assumptions...

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:41 AM

Ye, you can force people into a team. You need their name/clientnumber to do that. So, you need a script that forces every player that is not a bot into a certain team every x seconds. Dont think it excists yet, but could be done I think.

When all normal players are in one team, the bots will automaticly go into the other team. The amount depends on bot_minplayers. So your script would also have to check every x seconds to see how many normal players there are and then change the bot_minplayers according to that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942