Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MX510 Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nationalist Icon

• Account: nationalist

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:17 PM

If I load up Urban Terror, I notice that my mouse pointer lags way behind when I navigate around the different options. This problem is also apparent in-game, which makes Urban Terror impossible to play. I'm not seeing this problem when I move my mouse pointer around my desktop.

As i'm a Linux noob, the only config option i've found, and set, is the cpi in the KDE Control Module, which is set to 800.

Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 10 May 2006 - 04:34 PM

Try uncommenting the omit "extmod" line from your xorg.conf file and setting in_dgamouse 1 for quake3.

And look up logitech_applet on google, it will set the mx5x0 mice to actual 800 dpi (they default to 400 unless this utility is ran at boot on linux). The mouse control should be quite sickeningly accurate if you get it fixed. (e.g. I play sens 1 and it is still really sensi tbh)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942