Urban Terror Forums: Stronger Than All - League News & Updates - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stronger Than All - League News & Updates Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:49 AM

URL: http://q3ut.sta-league.org/
Latest News:

STA Q3UT Administrator(s) Needed
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 by Kr0m

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Fraggin'Newby & Chapel won't be able to help out with the STA Q3UT League as much as they would like to be able to. In light of this, we are now looking to recruit 1 or 2 people to help admin the STA Q3UT league.

If you:
- are willing to dedicate some of your spare time to fulfill league duties
- enjoy dealing with people on a regular basis
- are familiar with STA Q3UT rules & other aspects of the league
- are active in the Urban Terror community (ie: compete, 'pub', etc...)
- are familiar with both the TS & CTF gametypes (not necessary but it would be an asset)
then please contact me at: sta.q3ut@gmail.com

Please include the following in your email:
- Alias:
- Clan Name: (if applicable)
- A brief description of why you wish to become an administrator for STA Q3UT and why you should be considered.

Thanks & Good Luck!

Sorry for the Delay...
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2006 by Kr0m

Hey folks, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still experiencing 'technical difficulties' with certain aspects of the website. I'm told that "it'll be done when it's done!", oops wait, wrong site... but yeah, they're working on it. Once the site gets back to normal we should be ready to roll.

There's still a few things that need to be straightened out before we start the season though:

- Rules: there's a few rule amendments that need finishing.

- Team & Roster Maintenance: Since the website's roster management/contact/roster info isn't available for clans to utilize yet, I've been trying to keep them updated myself. Within the next few days (if the website isn't fixed by then) expect a forum post for each gametype containing their teams & rosters. Once I'm finished posting the teams & rosters, please post any changes (ie: players, contact info, GUIDs, etc...) in that particular thread and I'll make the necessary changes.

The FLAGS (CTF) list can be found here:
http://forums.sta-le...opic.php?t=5687

The FRAGS (TS) list can be found here:
http://forums.sta-le...opic.php?t=5688

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942