Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bunnyhopping Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Madfuel (old) Icon

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

Will it stay the same or better uninstall urt asap?
Rly not even recoil changes a lot.U kneel and get shot by bunnyhopper.If kneelings helps aim,why doesnt hoppin affect it then?

Fun game,except that  :-D

#2 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

strafe jumping has always been a part of the game...and no it will not be removed...urt is a fast game campers die quickly in this game.....and i dont believe that kneeling does anything for your shot.....just make you a bit shorter when tryin to hide

#3 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

strafejumping is a fundamental part of Q3/UrT

its been turned down loads compaired to previous betas by stamina... its been in since day one, and I cant see it being removed

crouch does improve accuracy, by reducing the spread of the weapon u are holding (though no more than standing still), but unlike say CS (so Ive heard) u dont have to stop and crouch just to get the gun to fire vaguely ahead of you,

#4 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

Will it stay the same or better uninstall urt asap?
Rly not even recoil changes a lot.U kneel and get shot by bunnyhopper.If kneelings helps aim,why doesnt hoppin affect it then?

Fun game,except that  :-D

Why don't give the game a fair chance and learn it before thinking about uninstalling it? Urban Terror have since the first release been about speed. They've kept the ability strafejumping from Quake 3 because the game is inspired by Action Quake. Adapt and overcome, really. I feel hampered when playing "regular" realism shooters, I get the kicks out of using strafejumping and walljumping to my advantage (doesn't happen often tho, but when it does, sweeeet momma!), feeling the speed and watching seriously good players really using the game mechanics to it's limits. Give it a few weeks and then decide if you want to continue or not. :)

#5 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

Is this cat for real? Game may be too fast for you son, try a slower shoot or learn to play at the Urban Terror pace

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#7 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:18 PM

Move fast, aim well and leave alot of good looking corpses.

#8 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:56 AM

There's always Ghost Recon etc etc etc for these types.  The speed of the game is what draws me to it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942