• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Whats the point of the PSG1?

#1 User is offline   Jinx (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:43 AM

The only time I saw it being able to compete against the g36 and sr8 was when they gave it a 8 rnd clip (could have been 10), even then I found it still wasnt balanced but now its back to 5?, why did they re-nerf it?.

#2 User is offline   C.I.S (old) Icon

• LocationFlint Town

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:56 AM

I wouldnt bitch about a couple more rounds, but I was playing with it today because I was sucking with my normal combo of M4A1,MP5k,Slincer and it was kicking much butt

#3 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:02 AM

psg allows you jump shots and silencer so in same situations it could have some uses,but i still stick with sr8.

once was really nice for sniping non-kevlar users: was funny to see uptown jumpers bleeding almost instanty and cursing cuz of a chest hit.
now that a torso hit isn't lethal,i consider psg just a nice picture in the weapons selection menu.

#4 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:44 AM

I've never been able to hit anything with the PSG1. I can hit fine with SR8 if I'm concentrating, but the PSG1, even if I am right at people, I can't hit them if they're moving much of the time. I have no problem hitting moving targets with the SR8. I hit fine with the G36 in scoped mode, so I figure I just spam too much with the PSG1. :|

Regardless, I wouldn't use it even if I hit well with it. The clip is small again, and it doesn't even cause a bleedout to the chest anymore! It's basically the equivalent of the Scout, but with far less 1337ness and usefulness. :cry:

#5 User is offline   Snoppis (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:27 AM

just by requesting more bullets to that gun shows how little u aim with it.

5 bullets is enough, 8 was insane u could just uberspam it.

u say its not balanced?

u can walljump, powerslide etc and hit a guy quite easy in the kevlar (63%) and just instantly change to spas and finnish him.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:41 AM

i agree with kabal in having its special uses, e.g. can be used while on air (can be impressive), and gets a silencer. i haven't played it much in 4 though to see if it's weak, such as not having that -95% chest shots+fast_bleed, it may be indeed a bit of a drawback (comparatively always).

#7 User is offline   kramer (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:54 AM

just by requesting more bullets to that gun shows how little u aim with it.

5 bullets is enough, 8 was insane u could just uberspam it.

u say its not balanced?

u can walljump, powerslide etc and hit a guy quite easy in the kevlar (63%) and just instantly change to spas and finnish him.

See anybody playing with it effectively?  See anybody playing with it at all?  No, and for good reason.

#8 User is offline   Snoppis (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:51 AM

See anybody playing with it effectively?  See anybody playing with it at all?  No, and for good reason.

why do u answer ur own question?

anyway the answer to ur questions is yes and yes.

allthu i agree on that torso should make any player bleed to death or die instantly.

will prolly happen in 4.1 thu.

#9 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:11 AM

Muhahaha be prepared for a lot of ctf whining because the speedboys stealing flags will get silently sniped all the time by campers... ow sorry, defenders :)

Actually using it silenced alone makes it quite dangerous, but I don't wanna know how many times I got the 63% hit on an sr8'er who killed me at the same time.

#10 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

Muhahaha be prepared for a lot of ctf whining because the speedboys stealing flags will get silently sniped all the time by campers... ow sorry, defenders :)

they already forgot the 3.7 double lr chest insta-bleed?
beside ak,no auto is killing you with 2 chest shots and no weapon makes you insta-bleed.
going around w/o kevlar is extremely easy (too easy imo), so i don't see why speedboys should cry.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942