defender of mushroom kindom-boot or melle attack kills

#13 User is offline   kramer (old) Icon

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

Some are correct, while some are wrong.  According to 27:
Golden Scope Award: Most kills with a scoped gun
Golden Trigger Award: Most kills with a low bullet ratio
Dirty Harry Award: Most kills with the DE
The UnaBomber Award: this one is for BM so player who plants the most
Mr Magoo Award: Most team Damage done (not actual TKs)
Nobody Loves You: Player that got TeamKilled the most
The Terminator Award: Best killing spree
Worlds Worst Terrorist Award: 'Sploding and not taking anyone with u
Touch Of Death Award: Most damage given but no kill

and to answer Nexu's question, i don't believe so, since u'd have to hit esc witch would exit out of the demo

What?  In my experience, no.

Golden Scope Award: Highest accuracy with a scoped gun
Golden Trigger Award: Highest accuracy with an automatic
Dirty Harry Award: This one is interesting.  I've had in excess of 80 kills with a beretta in a non-pistol only game and still lost this award to people who had several DE kills.  Other times, lots of beretta kills yields it for me regardless.
The UnaBomber Award: Most grenade kills (above a certain threshold).
Mr Magoo Award: Most team Damage done (not actual TKs)
Nobody Loves You: Player that got TeamKilled the most
The Terminator Award: Most kills.
Worlds Worst Terrorist Award: 'Sploding and not taking anyone with u
Touch Of Death Award: Most kills in one health, longest killing spree, whatever.

Defender of the Mushroom Kingdom is most goomba stomps, and the Wooden Spoon is the biggest noob/worst player.

#14 User is offline   Sinni Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sinni

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:23 AM

Wooden Spoon is the biggest noob/worst player.
That can't b right, if that was the case i'd get it every time, not to mention that at times it's people who are leading the server that get the award.  In one scrim/test it was me and bladekiller alone on the server, well i got owned hardcore, and she got the wooden spoon award not me.  This is the one award that's got me baffled

#15 User is offline   kramer (old) Icon

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:24 AM

That can't b right, if that was the case i'd get it every time, not to mention that at times it's people who are leading the server that get the award.  In one scrim/test it was me and bladekiller alone on the server, well i got owned hardcore, and she got the wooden spoon award not me.  This is the one award that's got me baffled

Blade you say?  Perhaps it is for the player who wanders around the map observing textures and looking for little visual errors the most.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#17 User is offline   Impy Icon

• Account: impy

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

wooden spoon is almost always the person on the server contributing the least.  Pretty sure its for the person with the worst kill/death ratio.  I have never ever seen a person with a decent kill ratio having that award.  You can cap a ton of times and not kill someone and still get it though. maybe you saw that.

#18 User is offline   XslauGt8 (old) Icon

• LocationBrisbane, AU

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:50 AM

No way in hell are these two associated with Accuracy. I nearly always get the Golden Trigger Award, yet my accuracy is nearly always spot on 20% + o r - 2%, Where there are a few players that are closer to 25% on average. Got the Dirty Harry award quite a few times, all I use is the Beretta.

Oh got another award the other night when I was playing whilst dead tired.

"Needs to Duck More Award" Figured it must of been head taken off the most or something lol

- X  8-)

#19 User is offline   kramer (old) Icon

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:47 AM

No way in hell are these two associated with Accuracy. I nearly always get the Golden Trigger Award, yet my accuracy is nearly always spot on 20% + o r - 2%, Where there are a few players that are closer to 25% on average. Got the Dirty Harry award quite a few times, all I use is the Beretta.

Oh got another award the other night when I was playing whilst dead tired.

"Needs to Duck More Award" Figured it must of been head taken off the most or something lol

- X  8-)

Well then, what is it?  It's not most kills, that's Terminator, it's not longest killing spree, that's Touch of Death.  The only player I ever lose that award to is brolly and that's only because I spam more than he does.

#20 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:44 AM

It's gotta be accuracy. Golden implies "good," and a good scope would mean you can snipe better (in RL, anyway), and likewise having a good trigger means you can be more in tune with the trigger and spam less, which = better accuracy.

I often find myself getting terminator and touch of death no sweat, but I don't bother to control my fire on pubs a lot of the time, and I sometimes don't get golden trigger. In a really bad pub I get every good award and my accuracy is usually 10 points higher than everyone else... This requires more testing, but I'm almost certain it's accuracy.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942