Urban Terror Forums: I'll have the hax, with a side of vote spamming... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'll have the hax, with a side of vote spamming...

#21 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:53 AM

Well, the luxury of having no inclination or aspiration to get anywhere near structured competitive play affords me the ability to not care either way...if I was going to compete and care a bunch about it I'd be pretty upset I suppose......nope, srry nvm I wouldn't care then either.

As far as the vote spamming issues, I think the tools in place are enough combined with good admin habits and maybe extra admins around to cover the dead spots for you and your good to go. 

Someone asked in some other thread about setting to make things so people can't call another vote immediately.  I seem to remember either setting that cvar experimenting, or running into the setting on some server where once a vote failed, you couldn't call another for like five minutes or something, help me out here people, didn't 3.7 have that and what was the cvar?  hellooooo woekele!?!?

#22 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

I think I'm gonna put some allowvote stuff in my mapcycle to stop cycle/map switch on some maps... nextmap will be enabled ofc

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942