Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

AKIMBO!

#1 User is offline   Spacebar (old) Icon

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:05 AM

Anybody here play ACTION QUAKE2? I just was thinking about the dual pistols, and wouldnt it be neat if you could do that in urt?

It would be simple, just make it so you could also use a pistol as your 'primary' also, thus letting you start with two of the same.. or even one DE and one retta, also in mid game you could 'drop' your primary and pick up another pistol if you walked over it first.

Perhaps even the secondary slot could allow you to take two pistols with you, if this were possible i think it would only be fair to allow ONE type of pistol to be akimbo (no DE/retta combo) all this would serve, is to give you a 30 round magazine in essence with a simi auto berretta or a 14 round magazine with DE. Your reload time would obviously double, this would be cool giving you a 4th secondary weapon option for all you sr8ers and hk foo's

I know that animations are at a premium on the dev team, but I think you could just mirror the model in there like the left handed players/setup. :)

#2 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:29 AM

Let me just say this: This is not the first time someone proposed this ;)

#3 User is offline   Shminkyboy Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: shminkyboy

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:40 AM

Historically, the answer has been 'sorry, no."

AFAIK, sorry, but No.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942