Urban Terror Forums: As a new UrT player - I would like to say thanks to.... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

As a new UrT player - I would like to say thanks to....

#11 User is offline   ace (old) Icon

• LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:30 AM

Thanks to or.Sarge for meddin' me when I was a noob back in 2.3. Saved me from dieing that round.

#12 User is offline   AlterEgo Icon

• Account: alterego

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

So if there are any noobs out there who feel they have been treated roughly by myself or other long time players or admins, you have my sincere personal apology as I am painfully aware that I have not lived up to my own personal standards nor practiced what I would normally preach on the subject, however your attitude, and not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.

2nd that! I've been insulted on our server on numerous occasions... Try going in "anonymously" : it's even worse! I sometimes wonder why it is that hard to follow an admin's rules: plz change your name when asked, speak a language everybody's speaking (happens to be english and dutch on our server), and be nice... not that hard to do, imho! Even if you're not a linguistic wonderchild most gamers do speak a bit of english... (yes, I'm a euro, where different languages are commonplace  :-D ) comments like "I don't speak english, only <insert language here>, so you can go and f**ck yourself" (actually happened, I left out the language bit but it starts with "Po" ;-) ) really start to piss me off after a while... So if I offended anybody lately and maybe kicked / banned a bit too soon: I'm sorry, but admins are there to play too, and not as "Server Nazi's"...

#13 User is offline   Civil Icon

• Account: civil

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

STFU AND PLAY!

asking for help is fine. i've answered many questions on servers and helped numerous new ppl.  But if you don't have a question.  Just play. Don't cry the entire map and call hax on everybody.  Especially senior players.  It's just a waste to have you in the server.

Nice to have so many New players. Keep practicing

#14 User is offline   hype|Flash! (old) Icon

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:07 AM

STFU AND PLAY!

asking for help is fine. i've answered many questions on servers and helped numerous new ppl.  But if you don't have a question.  Just play. Don't cry the entire map and call hax on everybody.  Especially senior players.  It's just a waste to have you in the server.

Nice to have so many New players. Keep practicing

F1

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942