• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

urt 4.1

#11 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:30 PM

And the reason why the unique nicknaming thing (in combination with other stuff) works to some extent, is that you have to pay for the right to make an account (I'm not familiar with the details, but it must be something like that).

I see your point about combination of multiple systems. But I do think that every single system by itself should have some use for the combination to be successful. A combination of systems isn't guaranteed success. It's like soccer: you need an entire team to play well, but having 11 blind players isn't gonna get you anywhere.

PS: With success I don't mean 100% foolproof of course, cause we already know that's impossible ;) With success I mean that it at least significantly reduces the problem.

#12 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:23 AM

nick names in wow aren't a good example for registered nicknames for security because there can have several nicknames on the same account. i thought of it as an extra indication about who is who like this forum, if on a server you see 8 known nicknames from years back and 4 new, you can more easily admin.

#13 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:51 AM

where there is online gaming there is cheating regardless of any safeguards implemented.

#14 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:00 PM

Yes, it's just that the frequency can greatly be reduced with good systems.

#15 User is offline   Alin Icon

• Account: alin

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

So, anyway ... any release plans  :-D ?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

On the 14th of October, 14:21 and 10 seconds, they will release Urban Terror X. Urban Terror X will be a revolution in Gaming. Not only it will have vehicles but the vehicles will be able to transform themselves to robots. Your player will be a vehicle. You'll have a range of vehicle-bots to choose from. But if you choose a plane it may have less brute attack power than a track and vice versa. Or a ferrari, would get more speed and when in bot form faster bunnyhopping abilities. But close combat with an jeep, bye bye ferrari.

#17 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:08 PM

how compelling...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942