Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Serverstats Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:25 PM

Hi, right now Im trying to get Unistats serverstats to work, but Im having some trouble. I downloaded the Engine and did everything in the readme file. Initializing the database worked and I registered the server, but when I try to parse logfile, it goes wrong.

quake3@hexehyl:~/stats$ perl engine.pl -V -p 3 games.log
DBI connect('utut_StatsProduction:10.0.0.2','utut',...) failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at lib/DataStore.pm line 80
DBI connect('utut_StatsCache:10.0.0.2','utut',...) failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '10.0.0.2' (111) at lib/DataStore.pm line 81
Can't call method "selectrow_array" on an undefined value at lib/DataStore.pm line 139, <PARSEFILE> line 24.

Anybody knows whats up? Also, I tried emailing the maker, warhammer, but hes not responding. Are there btw any updated files of this program? Cuz I think its made for Urt 2? I remember reading stom stuff about it in the forums, bat thats gone now...

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:30 PM

i would try connecting to mysql with the user utut from mysqlcc or similar.
it seems you just cant connect to the database.

(i dont know shit about unistats tho)

#3 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:49 PM

I tried putting the database on another server now. First it was on one of my university (lets call it A), now its on the server-computer in my home (lets call this one B) and its working. I gues the dudes at univeristy havent set it up totally correctly or just with more safety measures. Btw, the game-server is running on another computer of the university © and the parser is also running on C and the front-end is running on A.

I am still wondering though if there are any updates. Cause the Unistats file is from February 2003, there wasnt an M4 back then. So that gun is not in the stats.

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:04 AM

Okay, this is gay =P I thought http://www.ispgn.com/stats_engine/ was the official homepage and only looked there. Thanks to google I found out that http://balgo.net/ is the page with the most-up-to-date files. Why is there no link on the old page to the new one????? Well whatever =]

Anywayz, I got them working at http://www.student.u...stats/index.php. It's a bit slow, because the database is running on an ADSL-connection. It should be on a 100mbits server of the university, but I still have to test if that works now with the newer files.

Anywayz, I think its looks very cool, and I want to thank the makers =D

GG dudez!

#5 Guest_balgo

Posted 05 April 2004 - 05:25 PM

Sorry, for not updated main page of unistats, but warhammer has not enough time at this moment. I'll change the mainpage this week.

For this time please use the following links:

http://balgo.net/ (news about unistats updates)

or

http://sourceforge.n.../q3serverstats/ (news, files, cvs)

You can also report bugs to me on sourceforge.

balgo

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

Posted 05 April 2004 - 06:03 PM

Okay, the database is back at a Univsersity computer again... 100Mbitts, but when running the parser:

DBI connect('utut_StatsCache:10.0.0.2','utut',...) failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at lib/DataStore.pm line 75
Can't call method "selectrow_array" on an undefined value at lib/DataStore.pm line 199, <PARSEFILE> line 200.

Why does it not work on that database when it DOES work on another?

=(

Hey balgo, I posted some stuff on your forum on balgo.net.

#7 Guest_balgo

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:53 PM

Your problem, I'll look later for it

Please read in my forum again the case sensitive thread.

unistats is case sensitive.

balgo

#8 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

Posted 08 April 2004 - 02:12 AM

i would try connecting to mysql with the user utut from mysqlcc or similar.
it seems you just cant connect to the database.

(i dont know sh*t about unistats tho)

I CAN connect, cause initializing the database works... It makes all the tables and stuff... And some stats are written in it too... like 3or4 kills... But after that it gives that error. It's like it times out or smt... Or has some protection to the amount of querys/time allowed maybe... I dunno..

#9 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:33 PM

Okay, reason of the error has been found. Apperently the logparser opens like 20 connections to the mySQL database and the db of my univsersity closes the connections cause of protection. (saying smt like: excessive flood or smt). Is there anyway this could be changed? Btw, its working very well on another db without the protection, but I'd rather run the db on the server where its not working right now...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942