Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

about the Jump Zone server

#1 User is offline   M@n!c (old) Icon

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:26 AM

First off, I don't see the Jump Zone server in the list today. :-(

Secondly, I went into that server yesterday when it was on synchronicity map. I went in to spec first to see who was in there, cause for some reason when you click on server info it doesn't always tell you who's in there at the moment. But anyways, when I got in there, there was a whole bunch of needless kick voting going on.

Now I know Muff!e doesn't know me from a whole in the ground, but I've been around long enough to know that he is a pro jumper, therefore should be respected in there. But all these noob assclowns were vote kicking him for no reason. I've seen more of that happening lately and it's quite annoying. There either needs to be more admins in there or the admins need to show up more frequently if they can.

Other than that, UrT Jump Zone ROCKS!!!

#2 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:24 PM

I asume that most rcons there are only rcons because they contributed maps to the server, being ive done 3 maps i still see no need for rcon, (and i havent even been asked)

voting is screwed. lets all just get over it already... and go to a server with no vote flags... is the only answer.

#3 User is offline   Ben1220 (old) Icon

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:38 AM

I see that alot in that server, In fact I was kicked there once for no reason at all, I asked everyone how to do a jump once and before i new it they all kicked me.  People are too angry there because they cant make a jump to care about anyone else, they want to vent their frustrations so they just join in with the vote for no reason.  I saw kicking mania there one day, what do you need to kick people for on that server anyway? tking? aimbot? lol

#4 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:13 AM

Ha lol someone defending me... Thats awesome, atleast some ppl have respect for the ones who help.

#5 User is offline   Ben1220 (old) Icon

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:58 AM

I asume that most rcons there are only rcons because they contributed maps to the server, being ive done 3 maps i still see no need for rcon, (and i havent even been asked)

voting is screwed. lets all just get over it already... and go to a server with no vote flags... is the only answer.

you deserve rcon for dontfall... great map  :-)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942