Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:29 PM

1: dont play tdm, its a noob mode so you wont really get much better playing it
2: kill the bad guys before they can pin you in your spawn

#12 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

Only the lowest life forms smoke spawns in TDM.  It's just....lame.  It's too bad you can't neuter smoke out of TDM with a cvar but you can only do ALL nades on/off, including launcher.  Nothing is more lame than smoke+goggles in TDM.  Smoke is a tactical tool and I consider it appropriate only in CTF.  Smoke-gogglers in TDM should be mercilessly ridiculed.

As i said: TDM (sux).

#13 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

mahaha, if we assume that's a legitimate reason, in a "it sucks because we can't help it" way, it's still a weak argument for one reason, "others suck too because we can't help it", e.g. many in ctf play actually tdm not caring there are flags in pubs, many in ts only get scores because they know where to camp spawning, when they'd be considerably worse in a more random situation. oh they "suck" alright, if you don't like it.

#14 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

e.g. many in ctf play actually tdm not caring there are flags in pubs

lol so true isn't it?....sometimes it makes me wonder if these people aren't playing ctf just for the higher score

i.e. at the end of a ctf game their score would read let say 200:20....but in a TDM it would instead read 5:20 lol

at least that's the way it seems considering most of the time i find that ppl don't care about capping/protecting flag carrier/preventing flag caps :roll:

lol @ something i did....i only did this once mind you.....there was someone on my team once in a ctf game that was carrying the flag....he was standing out in the open for no apparent reason.....i told him/her that's not the best place to be....so i showed them where to stay put til our flag was returned....i stayed with them to protect as i knew for sure that there were others on my team looking for our flag....as soon as our flag was returned he/she just stayed where they were :roll:....i assumed by this that they had no idea the flag was returned so i told them to CAP!......i repeated this about 3 times but they wouldn't cap.....so i told them to drop the flag and they wouldn't.....now i was so frustrated at this point that i shot them dead, took the flag and capped

was this a bad idea?.....only 1 tk :-D....i didn't think so at the time cause all i got from anyone was "lol" and "gj" basically :|

#15 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:23 AM

/disconnect and join a CTF server

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

dont play tdm, its a noob mode so you wont really get much better playing it

As i said: TDM (sux).

Oh, a couple of leet boys eh.  Audio your little brother stopped in, I  poked his backdoor a few times.  He decided to drop your name as though that would impress me.  It didn't.  He could have been lying I guess in case you don't actually have a little bro.  :roll:

Juno......bah...nvm.

DIE ELITISTS    :x

:lol:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942