• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ut4_casa

#11 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

bahahahahhahah 30 PFFTSCOFFMOCKHARRUMPH!

I can name at least four regs off the top of my head who would scoff at .... huh? 40? SCOFF,  50?  SCOFF, let's just say there is enough players around lately who could put up a decent 5v5 match tagged as 60+.  That's right, I said it, I won't name them but they're there, fragin em up like they were teeny boppin middle school kids on those fancy-pants xbox thingys.

#12 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:48 AM

Boogie|{night is in his 60s :)

#13 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:39 AM

That was kinda what I was hinting at... most people I know playing this are in their late 20's, their 30's or their 40's. At one time in about 2004/2005 about half the the InTribe was 30+. Now in 2007 we've got about an equal mix of 20's and 30's with a couple of 40's in the mix also. The more established clans are mainly an older crowd, I think. I dont blink an eyelid at someone playing this at 40. That's pretty common stuff.  A large part of us are in at least our 30's. This is a pretty diverse crowd...

I do take offence at 50+ year olds with severe case of "for the children obsession" trying to pass themselves off as 20 year old on their websites while recruiting and trying to harvest Real Life contact details for underage minors applying to their clan, though...  *cough* Lets not post apologies to the **Viper** clan again, Lance? *cough*

:roll:

P.S. No, we're never going to forget that one....

#14 User is offline   paelleon (old) Icon

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:23 PM

You know, this reminds me of that time during the war. The great war sonny, when there was an onion shortage. You needed to keep your onions on you at all times, cause they were so rare. I used to keep them on my belt. They were a sort of yellow colour, because the white ones were all being used for the war efforts. And then we would have to take them off before going to bed, and hang them over the cupboard, in case the Germans invaded. Well, that was what I was told back then ...

#15 User is offline   1Shot (old) Icon

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:01 PM

lmao trust me dude i spent hours and had people ask me wtf u doing as im tryin to get into that window. red spawn and blue spawn haha
i died alot in the process as well
dam tkers

but hey! i coulda told ya first hand i had the best chance ever gettin in there
didnt work

woot. go mythbusters ftw

to me. its busted

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

HEHE!  It's been quite a while since I did that.  weee!  :-D

#19 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

start in a pub an /rcon devmap, it'll take some time for everyone to realize it's on, especially if you don't use /noclip or /god, since everyone is used to not having those available.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942