• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PimPs say good bye Zneeky !! Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   N1ghtw Icon

• Account: n1ghtw

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

We had such nice games, so good old memories. ThePimP was such a great clan, and it was surely a pleasure to play with you guys. I know I'm a "few" years in delay but now that I´ve noticed this post, I had to reply.
Big hugs for you Jungleboy, we played together in Nemesis or Blasphemy (I think), and for sure against each other (>N< vs PimP).
Hope you are doing fine mate, and all the people you mentioned, and also the many ones you didn't mention but made part of the epic UrT history that we all know and experienced.
We (Nemesis Corp/Blasphemy) made a discord channel atm:
https://discord.gg/mD2zAhH
Yes we are still alive, with sexy new grey hair. :) Join us if some of you are still well aswell. Miss you all, & thanks for all the fun Oswald. <3

>N< N!GHTWALK3R

#12 User is offline   N1ghtw Icon

• Account: n1ghtw

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:15 AM

And btw, just spoke today with [AJS]KungCarl.se, who is actually in my country (Ericeira, Portugal). UrT created this kind of relationships. Unforgettable. <3

This post has been edited by N1ghtw: 28 July 2019 - 02:15 AM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942