• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ut4_harbortown Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sinni Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sinni

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:58 AM

hey, i got pits & dobi's i can record...... lemme get a mic setup to record the big pit and big dobi
That'd b awesome, tnx

haha... I say if no quick fix then wait for 4.2(?).
gonna try to get a quick fix out, but if i'm not allowed to, then i guess HT won't get played much  :-o

The deaf comment was a joke but I guess it makes sense now! :)

Did it get tested in QA? That should have been the FIRST thing mentioned lol
Yes, only thing that they complained about was the fountain sound.  I toned that down and nothing was ever said about the rest of the sounds.  Weird thing is, i load up an older build of HT and the sounds are fine, but the release they are too loud.  So i dunno what happened there  :|

#22 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:59 AM

well if this map is gonna be touched up.... please do the water area like in mandolin so u can't tell that the water hits the skybox

#23 User is offline   Sinni Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sinni

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:06 AM

well if this map is gonna be touched up.... please do the water area like in mandolin so u can't tell that the water hits the skybox
trying to get null to explain how to do that.  Some things in the harbor has changed.  I made it look more like it's a small cove but there's still the skyline behind the lighthouse that ends abruptly.  I tried the alpha blend but couldn't get it to werk.  I'll keep trying, since i know it's got to be easy but me and easy don't go together  :-P

Oh, also, the barking dog bug has been fixed (atleast i think it has).  I added a wait to the sound but not to the trigger.  I figured a wait on the sound would make it silent until the wait time has expired.  I was wrong :(

#24 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

I have two things to say about this map. I love it  8-) and Thank you to the creator for making it.

#25 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 25 December 2007 - 10:25 AM

I have two things to say about this map. I love it  8-) and Thank you to the creator for making it.

""

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Scinner (old) Icon

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:59 AM

Well for me the dog sounds was a very funny experience my dogs were searching all through my house to find the intruders.When this map is on they get very upset  :-D

#27 User is offline   Ann Core (old) Icon

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:00 AM

Thanks Sinni for the map and the sounds are just a detail. Most of us are just buggin' in a fun way to get our comments across.

Life would be so boring if everyone was a goody tooshoo.

#28 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:06 AM

trying to get null to explain how to do that.  Some things in the harbor has changed.  I made it look more like it's a small cove but there's still the skyline behind the lighthouse that ends abruptly.  I tried the alpha blend but couldn't get it to werk.  I'll keep trying, since i know it's got to be easy but me and easy don't go together  :-P

Oh, also, the barking dog bug has been fixed (atleast i think it has).  I added a wait to the sound but not to the trigger.  I figured a wait on the sound would make it silent until the wait time has expired.  I was wrong :(

all the shaders null used are accesable via radiant, i've done it, its not hard lol

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942