• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Revert the SR8 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

• Account: bludshot
  • Main tag: [T]

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:47 AM

Anyone else wish the SR8 was returned to it's 4.0 state? This zoom reset kills the gun :|  I just don't think it was necessary to do this to it.

#2 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:55 AM

yeah and remove all its moving penalties and increase the time between shots. it's 2 seconds now, make it 3 or 2.5. on 4 bullets that take 4 or 5 secs to reload.

or something.

i think though it's possible weapon changes aren't much affected by opinions in this forum.

#3 User is offline   Sovdjuret Icon

• Account: sovdjuret

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:55 AM

BludShoT link=topic=9335.msg126905#msg126905 date=1198712824]
This zoom reset kills the gun :|  I just don't think it was necessary to do this to it.

word

#4 User is offline   brolly (old) Icon

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:10 AM

Ive hit plenty of SR8ers in the torso yet they still get the shot off and kill me. No idea how they do it.

#5 User is offline   Majic (old) Icon

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:13 AM

You know what's awesome?
UMP + Laser + Silencer + SR8

4 hit fiery combo.

Ive hit plenty of SR8ers in the torso yet they still get the shot off and kill me. No idea how they do it.

Zoom scripts?
I know I've hit a few arms and felt a wave of righteous indignation before I checked the console.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:49 AM

owning not-so-bad sr8ers from side to side of eagle with a g36 or aiming the big target with a beretta just to unzoom the sniper and finish him close range is so wrong.last but not least,getting random bullets aimed at someone else is the top of the crap.
increase mp and/or reload,decrease number of bullets,disallow the secondary,anything,but trash this unzoom joke

#7 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:03 AM

lol...

#8 User is offline   StonedLemming (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:11 AM

Its pretty pointless, good players will still own you with it, but no newcomer too this game will even try too become good with since its so penalized.
This results in servers filled with nothing but players wielding LR's, AK's and G36's, and thats just plain boring.
The gun has been changed so many times, and like Oswald said, you will always have one group who likes it and one who dont, so please revert it and dont change it anymore, it was fine in 4.0 imo, it was already a bitch too handle, a gun which you have too stand still with too fire properly, in a game as fast paced as UrT is.

So yes, please change it back too how it was in 4.0, and tell the people whining its a "Rail gun" or a "Campers rifle" too have a nice big cup of stfu.

#9 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:55 AM

I could take it either way, it's not that bad.  :roll:

#10 User is offline   wastedscal (old) Icon

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:58 AM

I believe this is some "luck" as in you hit the guy just before he was going to zoom to take his shot; I've shot some sr8 users in arms/legs with an sr8 myself (more than 15%damage right?) and got killed literally the second right after; which of course made go "unzooms? o.O" :)

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942