Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Because it's based on quake 3? Rate Topic: -----

AGP and quake in UrT

#1 User is offline   ftsunknown Icon

• Account: ftsunknown

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:19 AM

I run Urban Terror on a 256 mb AGP Radeon. I can run it at full settings no problem. Thing is, two of my friends have the same Radeon card, except in 16x PCI-E. Neither of their computers can run UrT as well as mine. All of our specs are virtually the same, because I got hold of theirs for them a month after I got mine, and we run on the same drivers. Is this something to do with q3 being released before PCI-E?

Also, since they don't have Q3 and I do, I put all of the .Pak files in their q3ut4 folders and they can join my Q3 server through UrT... will this still work in 4.2?

#2 User is offline   limes Icon

• Account: limes

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:01 AM

First question, I don't really know why. Might be an issue with compatability, Q3 is built for old computers.
For the second question, I somewhat doubt that will work in 4.2 because it's going from being a mod to it's own game.

#3 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:40 AM

The game is heavily depended on CPU (this may change a bit in next version).

Also, you don't need Q3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942