Urban Terror Forums: UrT Crashes Every Second Time I Alt+Tab Out. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

UrT Crashes Every Second Time I Alt+Tab Out. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   abanana Icon

• Account: abanana
  • Main tag:

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hello,

Every second time I alt+tab out or windows-key out of UrT, it crashes. The first time I alt+tab out, the game minimizes immediately and without problem, but on the second time, my desktop remains on the game resolution [800 X 600] for about 1.5 seconds before finally correcting itself. I then receive a message that UrT crashed and would I like to report an error.

I run ioq3-urt.exe on Windows XP at 800 X 600. This only occurs when I run UrT on full screen. I usually am running Firefox. I mention this because I've noticed on a few Windows Support topics that Firefox was messing around with alt+tab but not in the way I am experiencing.

Does anyone know why this happens? Any solutions?

Thank you,

This post has been edited by abanana: 13 December 2010 - 03:09 AM

aBanana

"You know you have no life when you troll the people with no life." - On the topic of trolling UrT players.

#2 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:11 AM

Hmm... OpenGL/Driver issue I assume?

Does it do that with Firefox not running?

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 16 December 2010 - 07:11 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942