• This topic is locked

Dot "e" Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_megatronic

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:41 AM

lobbying is for facist fags
you dumb ngrs

#22 Guest_megatronic

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:44 AM

They may have some UT skill, but they lack the ability to grow up.

Come on man...give it up.
http://postarchives....ic=highfive.jpg

#23 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:58 AM

[quote name='".e"]hmm' date=' ignorant child lol because i said a word GG. shows how ignorant you are. And btw i prolly have more certifications and make more money than you ever will. Talk about ignorant. You base a clan on how you see one person act. You act cocky and you think you are better than every one else in life. So does that mean p2 is a bunch of cocky snobby sons of bitches? Hypocrite[/quote']

See, this is what I'm talking about. The thread starter never flamed anyone, and already people are here talking shit because they have an ego so large they can not admit to a mistake. On come the ad hominem comments, too. You can't tell someone they are doing something wrong, or you have to take a face full of trash about how you are a loser and how you have to 'accept real life.'

I thought what the thread starter posted was quite funny, about saying some of this stuff in real life. Of course, so long as we are talking about real life we can talk about large companies controlling the US, the president participating in conspiracies to hide uglier parts of his administration's environmental policies, and an overwhelmingly distressing US.

#24 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:11 AM

i admit i would never say anything like that in rl i have many black friends, i grew up in a diverse community. on-line is different in rl, therefore different rules apply. i talk trash regularly on-line and i am not going to stop because someone is flaming me. if you let text get to you that much you should re-think the way you consider these games. search on google for that same word and you will see hundreds of thousands of results, why don't you go post on their forums bitching on whoever else says that word because i am surely not the first nor the last you will see typing this word. /ignore me if you don't want to hear it. I use it rarely but, when it is used i don't regret it. Now if i called him a cracker would you still be pissed? Probably not.

#25 Guest_.ego_problem

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:30 AM

[quote name='".e"]i admit i would never say anything like that in rl i have many black friends' date=' i grew up in a diverse community. on-line is different in rl, therefore different rules apply. i talk trash regularly on-line and i am not going to stop because someone is flaming me. if you let text get to you that much you should re-think the way you consider these games. search on google for that same word and you will see hundreds of thousands of results, why don't you go post on their forums bitching on whoever else says that word because i am surely not the first nor the last you will see typing this word. /ignore me if you don't want to hear it. I use it rarely but, when it is used i don't regret it. Now if i called him a cracker would you still be pissed? Probably not.[/quote']

First off d00d, I wish you had stopped. Second off you are 17 years old (born 11/25/86). You have not grown up yet. Third, in the town you live (Milford, MI) , White Non-Hispanics account for 96.5% of the overall population. Diverse did you say?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:31 AM

Where was i born? where did i live for the first 15 years of my life? Ann Arbor, Michigan. You think you know all about me, but you dont

#27 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:33 AM

Your cool, you can look up stuff on the internet.

#28 Guest_.ego_problem

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:42 AM

[quote name='".e"]Your cool' date=' you can look up stuff on the internet.[/quote']

Thanks d00d, I try.

btw in Ann Arbor, MI the US Census 2000 showed that White Non-Hispanics account for 96.95% of the overall population.

I'm done, flame on....

#29 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 02:49 AM

thats perm residents there are a lot of diverse people there b/c of the college. Affirmative action man. Census don't count college kids.

#30 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:23 AM

[quote name='".e"]i admit i would never say anything like that in rl i have many black friends' date=' i grew up in a diverse community. on-line is different in rl, therefore different rules apply. i talk trash regularly on-line and i am not going to stop because someone is flaming me. if you let text get to you that much you should re-think the way you consider these games. search on google for that same word and you will see hundreds of thousands of results, why don't you go post on their forums bitching on whoever else says that word because i am surely not the first nor the last you will see typing this word. /ignore me if you don't want to hear it. I use it rarely but, when it is used i don't regret it. Now if i called him a cracker would you still be pissed? Probably not.[/quote']

again, with the trying to justify saying stupid stuff. It's always easier to make it someone else's fault =

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942