• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Dot "e" Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   JRllama (old) Icon

• LocationWherever I Am

Posted 08 April 2004 - 12:57 AM

Wow, lots of certifications!!!! Cool!!! And lots of money!!! Man!

So do you actually have like little 8 x 10 certificates??? Are they in color or just black and white? Are they signed for real by like Bill Gates and stuff?

Did they hand you the money with the certificates, or did they just mail it to you later? Are the certificates money? I mean are they legal tender?

Oops, I asked if they were for real signed by Bill Gates, but I meant Al Gore, cause he like invented the internet and networking and stuff, right?

Do they have like little designs or are they pretty plain? Could I borrow one from you and pretend it's mine until I have more money than other people, like you do? I would give it back and stuff.

Cause I mean when you get right down to it that is what REAL LIFE is about right? Having more certificates and money than other people.

Too bad for you though, cause "they" say:

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

#32 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:12 PM

hate to bud in or anything like that but i believe immaturity, offensive language should have a line drawn when it comes to racism

using the word nigg3r, black, mexican, white, asian, in a racist way is a whole new level than calling someone a faggot cunt or something

I agree that the word 'nigger' is a racist term, but white, black, mexican, asian? You really find those words racially offensive?

#33 Guest_.e

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:59 PM

white people get called crackers all the time they don't seem to mind

#34 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 08 April 2004 - 07:24 PM

I don't think I've ever been called a "cracker" or at least not in the sense you mean it.

#35 Guest_IcoHolic*D*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:57 AM

I don't think I've ever been called a "cracker" or at least not in the sense you mean it.

allow me to be the first you CRACKER!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:14 PM

Please don't use racist epithets on servers. It shows a real lack of respect, maturity, and makes you look like a real jerk.

#37 User is offline   x1 (old) Icon

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:00 AM

*edit

#38 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:53 PM

hate to bud in or anything like that but i believe immaturity, offensive language should have a line drawn when it comes to racism

using the word nigg3r, black, mexican, white, asian, in a racist way is a whole new level than calling someone a faggot cunt or something

I agree that the word 'nigger' is a racist term, but white, black, mexican, asian? You really find those words racially offensive?

not the word itself....but if it is used in a bad way such as "you mexican idiot"

#39 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 14 April 2004 - 02:31 PM

not on these boards

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942