Urban Terror Forums: Whats the Best Mouse for Urbanterror All around? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Whats the Best Mouse for Urbanterror All around? Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_C-X

Posted 10 June 2004 - 09:41 PM

if u say Razor is good mouse u dont have a clue about mouses. The Logitech mouses are much heavy'er than Mircrosoft tho...

razers ARE good mice, however, there are better ones. for me, the big issue is having lots of buttons. i won't ever go back to razer until they make a mouse with more than 3 usable buttons.

-C-X-

#22 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 13 June 2004 - 10:17 PM

i recently purchased a bfg sniper boomslang aka razer boomerspeed
It was rather confusing at first, sence im normaly ust to the nostromo mouse by belkin which is in my opionion the best ball mouse. as i noticed with the bfg boomslang when moved rather quickly at one direction really fast say to turn around it would lag out like stop receiveing info, i suppose it was the 2100 dpi sensors giving out becuase too much info to read at that speed... but over all it was a a good mouse haveing the side buttons and on the fly setting for sensitivity but i wouldnt recommend this mouse at all... i finally made my chioce and went with an optical mx510 (blue version) and purchased a slab of glass marble for the mouse, it wieghs a ton :) ill be getting the mx510 this tomarrow hopefully ill be impressed.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942