Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Draw Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:17 PM

Just wondering if there is a setting to make the server "ignore" a draw result in matchmode,

when timelimit hits and the result is e.g 10-10 the server will load 1 more map, is there an option to make it accept even scores?

#2 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:02 AM

Not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but g_suddendeath 0 will allow the map to end even if the score is tied.

#3 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:46 AM

Not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but g_suddendeath 0 will allow the map to end even if the score is tied.

Thats exactly what i meant :) thx! i think this setting have changed from 0 to 1 sometime in 3.4-3.6 ?

#4 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:13 AM

Actually it's always been that way with matchmode. All leagues require no ties, so if the match is tied, then sudden death is played. It is a default setting for match mode. Question is why would you want to turn it off in match mode. I can see it on a pub, but if your in a match??

#5 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:41 AM

[quote name='"Mav"]Actually it's always been that way with matchmode. All leagues require no ties' date=' so if the match is tied, then sudden death is played. It is a default setting for match mode. Question is why would you want to turn it off in match mode. I can see it on a pub, but if your in a match??[/quote']

Ok now i´m confused, you say this setting has allways been enabled ? we discussed this within the clan and everyone said that it has changed. I never touched it though.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:11 AM

Been that way since 3.0 came out. As far as default is concerned. Still it all depends on how you setup the server.cfg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942