• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Adultery caught on tape! Rate Topic: -----

#51 User is offline   Weevil (old) Icon

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

The weapon switching/holding animations look much improved, although the running is a bit weird.

@Frankie V, I have a suggestion for how to make the transition between the neutral stance and shooting position look more natural. When the player's crosshairs are near an enemy, their 3rd-person model should move their gun into the "ready to fire" position. That way, the transition can take a few frames, instead of being instantaneous, and the gun will already be in position if/when they shoot, removing the jerkiness. It would also help players judge whether a particular opponent is a threat to them, by seeing where they are pointing their weapon.

@ObScUrE, this would also make it possible to aim at peoples faces before shooting them, as you desire.

#53 User is offline   Doubleott Icon

• Account: doubleott

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

Not sure if this is the type of feedback you're looking for, but her biceps are tad too long.

#54 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:42 AM

I always thought the current walking mode looks totally hilarious. I'll def miss that. :laugh:

#55 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:57 AM

I want the female crouch on air back from 3.7.

And the instant crouch. hehe.

ok, maybe just faster.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is offline   LT_Danjo (old) Icon

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Awsome!!!! she looks great..... are her clothes the official ones??? I mean.... no more orange and blue?

Anyways I also love how the Glock looks.... I can't wait to test it in-game..... by the way, is that the original sound? It has been a long time since I shot my uncle's Glock, but i don't remember the sound being so....... Deep.

Nice job you guys!

OH YEAH!

#57 User is offline   Wily Duck Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: wilyduck

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:04 AM

Two things FrankieV -

1. Great work on the animations. Urban Terror has and is becoming vastly improved thanks to your efforts.

2. I speak for the UrT community with a Thank You for your continued detailed thread discussions, communicating what's going on in development and why we should care, even if some of the information is a bit geeky (in the subject of animation) which is great, don't stop!

:D

#58 User is offline   Txc (old) Icon

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

LOL
& how this ''sensual'' stuff will make Urban Terror more unique ?
There are many games with sensual/sexual content .
Yes , it is your game , u can do whatever u want with it & I know that freespeech is forbidden .

#59 User is offline   H0i Icon

•   former FS member   
    Modeler
  • Account: h0i

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:16 AM

Many people think this will be the new player model for 4.2 THIS IS NOT TRUE! Please READ the entire newspost.

#60 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

I don't think they strictly say that; they may just be offended by the use of boobs in marketing regardless.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942