• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[4.2] Update 4.2.011 Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 07 April 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Race 1 and 3 are the shortsleeved version of every skin set so I don't what you are asking for. If you don't like a skin set don't use it. It's pretty simple. I've made a variety of bright ones and subdued ones to satisfy both camps so pick one that you do like and don't ask that ones other people like be removed from the game.

OK thanks! 1 and 3, gotta remember that, since I play always male models because I'm a bit sexist... :blink: ok thanks fot the explanations!

I'd like to add that the only thing that I still find unusual in Urt it's the IMI negev, it should be (at least a bit) more powerful and obviously more inaccurate.

It fires 5.56×45mm caliber bullets and ok it's not likely to take aparts limbs from bodies...but is surely more powerful than the 9×19mm Parabellum fired by mp5k, right?

Dom't wanan eb annoyng but i think that coulkd be done without unbalancing the game, only my 2 cents. Thanks again!!

EDIT: ortography corrections...

This post has been edited by hellraiser: 07 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

#42 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostReflux, on 07 April 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Re: "Improved g_noStamina. Was causing some glitches (only in Jump Mode)" Are we seriously going to leave this pinned to jump mode only? We have some pub play maps that require this, thus we have to still roll our own binary. Would greatly appreciate a change in thinking on this one.

g_noStamina is a CVAR that is used only in JUMP mode and will be used only in JUMP mode. Using that feature in all the gametypes, will totally change Urban Terror gameplay and that's not something we would like to do. As you mentioned, you can have this feature by editing the engine code and roll your personal binary for UrT servers. We can't stop you from doing that since the engine we are currently using is open source, although we are not "big fans" of those modded servers.
One thing is to edit the server engine to provide new features which are not supported by the game code; as an example think about the save and load functions for 4.1 jump servers. There was no JUMP mode in 4.1 and the community had the needs of those features for their jump servers. Now those are supported by 4.2 JUMP mode (together with many new features).
Another thing is to port a gametype feature into another one (like using g_noStamina in TS, CTF etc).

Fenix

#43 User is offline   h3ad Icon

• Account: h3ad

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Urban Terror better than ever!
Keep it up the good work! :laugh:
I love more than 4.1! :wink:

#44 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Done: Fixed server list scrolling to the top after adding a server to the favorite list

To do for 012: Fixed server list scrolling to the top after requesting serverinfo

PS: Good update guys!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#46 User is offline   snowflake Icon

• Account: snowflake
  • Main tag: D&G.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

Well, I've loved all versions of 4.2 :) buuut in this one, I've downloaded the latest one VIA the UrT Updater :) .. but When I try to run the game, it says Urban terror is not a valid application of Win32 .. well Anyone knows what this is ?

#47 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postsnowflake, on 07 April 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

When I try to run the game, it says Urban terror is not a valid application of Win32

The binary (Quake3-UrT.exe) is broken — delete it and run the updater again (or download a new copy directly).
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#48 User is offline   wraith Icon

• Account: wraith

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

nice skins!! would love to see the white skin from 4.0 hehe :x

#49 User is offline   pryoutlawrunner Icon

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

Keep up the great work! And...thank you!

#50 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hi

I wanted to start with a new config so I downloaded the full version of the game.
Copied over my mouse binds, but my fast weapon toggle does not work for mouse4.

bind MOUSE4 "ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

Went back to my old config nad it works fine, but I noticed I can't wear camo.
I would like to use the default config file. How can I rebind a fast switch from primary to secondary on mouse4.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
|30+|LtStriker

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942