Urban Terror Forums: Ann Ature's 2nd UrT Movie - Next Generation UrT - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ann Ature's 2nd UrT Movie - Next Generation UrT Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_|it|VonDoosh

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:04 PM

the movie dl'ed as a text file...any ideas???

#12 User is offline   qadn (old) Icon

• LocationEnschede, the netherlands

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:42 PM

yes several.

1) bash wolfseye for not setting the content types on his server right. Considering the good job he is doing that wouldn't be nice.

2) play it anyways and enjoy the show.

so here is what happens:
the webserver tells your browser: hey this is a textfile
your browser happily downloads it to yer harddisk (remember teh save-as option)
you play it anyways, or you go complain in the urbanterror forums. (HINT: on winblows renaming the file to *.wmv works)

regards,

Qadn

#13 User is offline   Dave (old) Icon

Posted 07 June 2004 - 03:01 AM

Yea, just simply rightclick and "Save As..."

BTW, nice movie! :D

#14 User is offline   scoff (old) Icon

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:51 AM

Funny shit. Errr funni3s!

#15 Guest_Wil Badger

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:52 AM

rightclick save as ? i take it you don't have it to show extentions .you just click on the name not the icon and rename along with the extention and it will change the file type all done no second file from resaving it. go in you folder options and uncheck hide file extentions it's alot easier to see if something is a off right away

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Ann Ature (old) Icon

• Locationbelgium, leuven

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:58 AM

Man I don't know what it is but I can never download from there. Ature I checked the Annclan site for your new movie and it's not there... any plans on putting it up there? I'd really like to see your progress! Thx in advance!

Heya Lennon, thx 4 ur intrest.
Ur right, the movie hasnt been put in our files section on www.annclan.net yet. Only Ann Ihilate, our webmaster, has the power to do that. Sadly he hasnt been online the past week due to personal problems.
The download link is mentioned on (1)the frontpage of our site and (2)in the first post of this thread. You can also download the movie from (3) www.urbanbase.net.

Spread the Love!! 8)

#17 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:06 PM

Hi @ all :)

Hmm, i just read this stuff here and wonder why you have problems. When I click the download, right or left mouse, either way, I have "no" Textfile. I have a normally WMV Video after the download.

So, where is the problem ? Do you have maybe LINUX ? I heard some problems in that way a time ago, then right click and save will work for sure. But normally there is no problem.

And please, if some of you encounter problems with downloading stuff on URBANBASE, it would be nice if you can write me that through the contact form on the Site.
So I can check and see if there are problems. I am not always in ut.net forums, so I did not see this here before.

Important: Please in case of problems, use the contact Form on URBANBASE !!!!

;)

But in this case I see no problem with ANN ATURE´s Movie Download.

Greets

Wolfseye :wink:

#18 User is offline   dex Icon

• Account: dex

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:33 AM

Am I the only one with jerky video? I don't have a problem with other WMV movies, but this one has weird lines, and stops every couple of frames, then goes to normal speed, then stops...etc. I also don't have any music.

#19 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:08 AM

[quote name='"Phalkon30"]Am I the only one with jerky video? I don't have a problem with other WMV movies' date=' but this one has weird lines, and stops every couple of frames, then goes to normal speed, then stops...etc. I also don't have any music.[/quote']

Same here

#20 User is offline   Ann Ature (old) Icon

• Locationbelgium, leuven

Posted 08 June 2004 - 09:52 AM

I guess you need a strong computer to run it fluently :roll:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942