Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TeamWarfare Ladder map list Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

• Account: bludshot
  • Main tag: [T]

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:31 AM

Hi guys, I figured this is the best place to post this...

I am updating the ladder map lists for TeamWarfare for the 2v2 TS, 6v6 TS, and 6v6 CTF ladders. I would like you guys (especially people like MidgetKiller and Hybridesque who I assume read this forum a lot) to come up with a nice list of 3rd party maps that you think would be good for this ladder. I'm looking for some variety. Keep in mind that the maps can't have any (big) problems with them that make them unsuitable for match play.

I want to support 3rd party map makers by getting their maps into some competitive play, and mostly I just love variety.

Recently we put together season 4's CTF League map list which includes ut_zero, ut_suburb2, ut_sliema, and ut_toxic2.

#2 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:57 PM

too bad this league has decided to use old SID levels that are no longer supported...

#3 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

Posted 07 June 2004 - 07:58 AM

Our current CTF League season 4 has no such maps. Our TS league has village classic, I was under the understanding that Tub gave permission/approval for that map?

#4 User is offline   tub (old) Icon

• Locationut_abbey

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:50 PM

[quote name='"[PIT]BludShoT"]Our current CTF League season 4 has no such maps. Our TS league has village classic' date=' I was under the understanding that Tub gave permission/approval for that map?[/quote']

Tub did give permission/approval for CAL to use that map. Too say that the level is currently supported would be a strech though.

#5 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:21 PM

I too was under the impression that ut_village (classic) was given permission to use. Is SID requesting that it not be used?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:31 AM

It's clear to me that they aren't asking that Annihilator. Tub, I wasn't suggesting that SID supports village classic. I don't know why it's "too bad" that we include unsupported map(s), there isn't really any support needed for the maps to work or anything.

We also include a ton of current UrT maps.

Surely it isn't too bad that TeamWarfare has and continues to give a lot of support to the Urban Terror mod.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942