Urban Terror Forums: URBANBASE.NET: << CTF Theme Weekend >> - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

URBANBASE.NET: << CTF Theme Weekend >> Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image

:) You can download the Map here: :)
Download

[TLW] Wolfseye :wink:

#2 User is offline   qadn (old) Icon

• LocationEnschede, the netherlands

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:24 AM

this is the new and improved version of eagle right ?

regards,

Qadn

#3 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 10 June 2004 - 09:38 AM

Its not EAGLE 30... ;)

Its the classical one and it works just fine. ;)

Wolfseye

#4 User is offline   N o i r (old) Icon

• LocationIn the pool of MUDDY water, where the sun sets.

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:27 AM

I really love that map... (and all big maps in general, those where you can plan some kind of strategy without continuosly stumbling into ppl with LR300 and non sense of humour...

Count on my PSG1

#5 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:47 AM

i got an idea for a theme weekend...dunno what game mode youd play it on...but would be cool to have a classic map theme...include some of the maps from the retro pak 27 put out...would be fun and count me in!!!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:54 AM

Hmm, maybe we see next time.

Don´t know. There are so much maps, and on all these weekends mostly are played the same old Maps.

I intend to go more to maps that are not so often played and even maybe not so well known to most of the ppl.

I took EAGLE this time, because i liked this. But it was so much played a long time ago, that it almost got the "standard" factor. But its still cool...

I will do a list with possible Map Ideas here soon, you can choose from for the next weekend. Try to play something new, not always the maps, that are played everywhere and you all knew.

There are so many cool Maps, most of you probably not played one time, because you dont know. They are cool too.

Give it a try ;)

Wolfseye 8)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942